Monday, November 22, 2010

what it's worth.


"To Shinad

Hi Shinad How are you me I am fine.  I would like to tell you something.  Shinad at first I did not like white people because of aparteid but I have realise that you must not hate somebody just because of the colour.  You must not judge some body the colour of the skin, and since I have relise that you are a good person and you are a kind person.  And even you are not near me I will always love you.  You show me the love that my parent never show.
Shinad I love you with all of my heart

From: Hlengiwe"


.

4 comments:

  1. Crying at Gobelins. If you ever feel like you've done nothing worthwhile, which you shouldn't - think about this note. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frame that and read it every single night. *wiping away the tears..*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, crying a little right now. What a wonderful reminder of how much you can do in so little time. Can't wait to see you in 3 short weeks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Sinead, that note is so special.... & it will keep u warm in dark days ahead.
    Just like the one rosie did for me 4 years ago ! love ju xxx

    ReplyDelete